* [Q] Is there a convention for the formatting of messages in this mailing list?
@ 2021-09-24 23:31 Rodrigo Morales
From: Rodrigo Morales @ 2021-09-24 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Let's suppose I want to create a thread in the mailing list that
contains different sections, code blocks and some quotes. I used to use
Org Mode for the format in my messages, but I just read a discussion
where someone mentioned that getting the Org Mode and Org Babel syntax
in the mailing list is annoying.

Because of this, I had some questions

1. Is there some kind of convention for the formatting of the messages
   in this mailing list?
2. If that's not the case, which one should I use (Org Mode, the
   built-in ASCII exporter, Markdown, HTML)?