I am having problems with org-float and floating holidays, in particular the holiday of Thanksgiving, as an example. I have the following entry in my data file: * Anniversaries and Holidays #+CATEGORY: Holiday %%(org-float t 4 4) Thanksgiving I know that if I leave this in my file the agenda will show it every fourth Thursday of every month. How do I tell it that I only want it to happen in the month of November? I tried to enter the month 11 after the last 4 so that it appears as: %%(org-float t 4 4 11) Thanksgiving. This did not give me a correct result either. I have reviewed the forums and the org manual for the answer, but could not find it. My Emacs version is 23.3.1 and my Org-Mode version is 7.7. I hope that someone out there has the answer. Thanking You In Advance, John