On 2024-05-10, 18:09 +0700, Max Nikulin wrote: > Thank you for the explanation. Reading "lists all" I expected something > like list of all info manuals in the case of M-x info RET when there are > no info buffers yet. I see. I replaced the term "lists all" with "shows all" to avoid this confusion. > The following garbage in - garbage out case is a bit confusing: > > => "No such documentation group " Fixed the error handling and the error message. > Bruno, has you signed the copyright form? This patch is above the > TINYCHANGE limit. > I haven't yet. Will be glad to. > It will be a bit less work for the maintainer if you attach result of > "git format-patch" command. It adds email-like headers allowing to > properly set commit author. The attached patch is now in this format.